Alberdingk Boley is seeking a rotating shift Maintenance Technician for its Greensboro, NC facility. This position includes a variety of maintenance, preventative maintenance duties in the repair, alteration and modification of buildings, facilities, machinery, and equipment in a water-based resin manufacturing plant.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
* Troubleshoot manufacturing/site equipment
* Repair mechanical & electrical components
* Manage spare parts program
* Conduct Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
* Supervise contractors related site/plant repair
* On call after hours
* Read and interpret documents such as written communication, wiring diagrams & schematics
* Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
* Evaluate problems and solutions and present leadership team with recommendation
* Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
Minimum of three years of experience in manufacturing environment with: electrical, HVAC, pressure vessels, plumbing systems, welding and other maintenance skills.
ABI offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401k, health, dental and vision insurance.
An equal opportunity employer