Alberdingk Boley is seeking a 1st shift Utility Operator with a strong knowledge of chemical manufacturing and processes in which raw materials undergo change. Responsibilities involve optimizing exiting equipment, understanding the reactions taking place and strong troubleshooting skills.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
• Off-load product from bulk container to bulk storage.
• Package product from bulk storage into drums and totes.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the production facility.
• Drive forklift.
• Load pallets of drums onto truck trailers with forklift.
• Follow instructions of lead chemical operator and supervisor.
• Responsible for own actions in a chemical environment as it relates to the safety of others.
ABI offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401k, health, dental and vision insurance.
An equal opportunity employer