HVAC Service Technician
- Complete startup of equipment and first-year Warranty issues on new construction
- Assist project managers with issues involving residential and multi-family equipment
- Troubleshoot issues and conduct service calls
- Available for on-call (Weekend on-call only, rotates depending upon staff)
- No experience is required but would definitely be a plus.
- Valid Drivers license with clean driving record
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat, rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE
- Must be able to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting and lifting
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses, ear plugs, masks/respirators, hi-vis safety vests, gloves and safety toe, construction-grade work boots
- Must be able to pick up, lift, carry and move up to 50 lbs
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Have dependable transportation
- Enjoys working with others and a can do attitude
Why should you come to work for us?
- We are a family owned company of 36 years.
- We work primarily new construction mutli-family housing.
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Additional training opportunities
- Health insurance
- Seven paid holidays
- 401K with Company Match Program
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay
We would love to have you join our family, come learn a life long career, apply today!