Finishing Range OperatorCT NASSAU TAPE, LLC
CT - Nassau Tape LLC, the Premiere Fabric Tape Textile Manufacturer in the Bedding Industry, is currently accepting applications for Finishing Range Operator on First Shift.
Candidate must have excellent Math skills and Color Eye experience is preferred. Position will be responsible for overseeing the daily dyeing and finishing process.
Primary responsibilities to include:
- Startup range and check for proper operation settings.
- Follow weighing and mixing procedures for dye bath preparation.
- Prepare dye, check shades prepare shade card, print out QC report verifying shade for acceptance.
- Coordinate with inspectors to pull goods and prepare for startup.
- Communicates correct style and color to inspectors.
CT Nassau offers excellent benefits and salary compensation including 401(K) Employee Savings Plan/medical/prescription/vision/dental/life/short term disability and cafeteria plan insurance coverage.
Pre- employment drug screening is required and prerequisite to employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.