Shipping ManagerCT NASSAU TICKING, LLC
CT-Nassau Ticking, LLC, the Jacquard weaving facility located in Burlington, is currently seeking a Shipping Manager to manage daily shipping and distribution operations.
Primary responsibilities to include:
• Manage important documents such as shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading etc.
• Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment inspecting labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders.
• Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes.
• Resolve issues regarding shipped orders.
• Ensure compliance to legal regulations.
Qualified candidate must possess:
• Proven experience as a shipping manager.
• Solid knowledge of logistics procedures.
• Experience in using EDI and preparing shipping documents.
• Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of software to track, prioritize and route orders.
CT Nassau LLC offers excellent benefits and salary compensation including 401(K) Employee Savings Plan/medical/prescription/vision/dental/life/short term disability and cafeteria plan insurance coverage. Pre- employment drug screening is required and prerequisite to employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.