Associate Dentist - Forest City Dental - $15k Sign-On Bonus
**$15K Sign on Bonus**
Forest City Dental - Rockford, Illinois
We’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic practice, to deliver uncompromising excellence in dentistry to our patients using the most advanced techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working in a busy group practice. Our group provides rewarding careers for team members and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8AM–5PM
- Tuesday 8AM–5PM
- Wednesday 8AM–5PM
- Thursday 8AM–5PM
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Our perks include:
- Access to world class CE courses and custom learning opportunities means you can take your career in any direction you choose.
- Industry leading technology to uphold the highest standards in patient care.
- We utilize the latest dental technologies in our New State of the Art facility, we provide a comfortable, compassionate environment with a focus on future dental health, such as, CEREC and CBCT (Cone Beam Computed Tomography).
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient.
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members, as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in Illinois (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include - CPR, DEA, etc.
Serving the Rockford area for nearly 50 years
Dr. Randy and Dr. Sarah have served the Rockford area for over a decade and made their practice into a community staple. The Stovall's strive to serve their patients with the best care, technology and practice. The Stovall's enjoy taking mission trips across the globe, mentoring other dental offices, and completing advanced technology training certifications.