Tool and Die Maker
Tool & Die Maker
Master Craft Engineering, Inc. Tifton, GA 31794
Tool & Die Maker Wanted
Experienced tool & die maker for metal stampings
• Operate tool room machinery (conventional surface grinder, mills, and lathe)
• Perform tool and die repair, maintenance, and assembly on dies.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot dies in the bench and make corrections.
• Support, try out, and make ready to run production after die or tool installations.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Support press room operations by servicing die sets, troubleshoot dies and make corrections, when possible, with die in the press, and through using SPC data to determine dimensional integrity for die adjustments and document.
MCE offers the following benefits:
• Top end industry wages based on experience
• 40 hrs + Over-time
• Health Care
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
• Based on experience