MRI Technologist- Full Time, 8a-4:30p, Imaging Center
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on December 11, 2021
- This position must review patient information, chart, physician order and previous images to ensure best possible scan.
- Plan to answer clinical questions and provide Radiologist with quality MR images.
- Compliance with all patient, staff and equipment safety policies.
- Manages overtime; Flex hours
- Organize work flow to prevent delays and control cost through appropriate use of supplies.
- Compliance with annual review.
- Compliance with IV and contrast injection guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered by ARRT and License as required by State of Mississippi (MRT).
- Keep abreast of changes in Radiology by attending classes and continuing education provided.
- Possess strong knowledge of radiographic anatomy.
- Serves patient population categories of infants, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.