Supply Chain Application Analyst
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Information Services / Technology (IT)
Posted on December 21, 2021
- Determines system specifications through working with team members and the analysis of workflow, security needs, and access.
- Plan, define, install and configure supply chain and cloud-based systems.
- Monitor, analyze, tune and otherwise maintain supply chain application & database performance
- Troubleshoot any issues regarding networks, software, hardware and operating systems.
- Develop supply chain application's security based on the demands of the system and data.
- Participate in client training efforts to ensure our clients can effective operate and manage their customized system.
- Collaborate with vendors and other staff to develop, evaluate, install and test software enhancements.
- Maintain accurate financial records and stay on target with budget.
- Keep professional knowledge updates with participation in professional education opportunities, reading trade publications and seeking industry organization membership.
- Protects company's interests, research and projects by keeping sensitive details confidential.
- Designs, implements and maintains complex systems with respect to modeling, quality control, access, auditing, development, etc.
- Researches and facilitates implementation of advanced modules and features of the databases (e.g., replication, clustering, partitioning, etc.)
- Develops and documents standards proper database administration for all supply chain systems
- Troubleshoots all database and/or application-related performance issues.
- Monitors database/application transaction activity and utilization.
- Formulates and documents policies, procedures, and standards relating to ERP and Cloud management.
- Prescribes user access requirements based on analysis of system function and end user service needs.
- Provide advice, support, and guidance to the programmers, developers and other DBAs regarding code review, design and problems.
- Reviews database design and integration of systems and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
- Installs and upgrades supply chain & other ERP systems.
- Creates and maintains application web servers.
- Creates and maintains supply chain application process schedulers.
- Provides 24x7 problem management support when needed.
- Setup/Managing Linux Servers on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Setup/Managing CDN on Amazon CloudFront to improve site.
- Supply Chain Application Experience. PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Oracle DBA experience.
- Oracle programming/development (or related) experience.
- AWS or other cloud platform experience.
- PeopleSoft or other supply chain application server experience (Web Logic preferred).