We are a world leader in the manufacture of technical nonwovens for a wide range of applications in automotive, industrial and agriculture areas. Polyvlies, founded and headquartered in Germany in 1850 has five locations across Europe and the United States with more than 450 employees.
For our site in Winston Salem we are looking for reliable and motivated coworkers in the area of manufacturing.
• Work in 12 hour shifts, 3 to 4 days a week.
• Feed raw materials into production machinery
• Monitor the production process
• Carry out basic quality and testing checks
• Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
• Basic inventory control of raw materials as consumed using RF scanner.
• Maintain accurate production order documentation.
• Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
• Pack goods to be shipped
• Maintain clean work areas and equipment.
• Some experience in Manufacturing
• Basic PC skills preferred
• Excellent hands on technical skills
If you are interested in a challenging yet rewarding position with excellent opportunity to grow professionally, please contact us. We offer health insurance, safe harbor 401k, company paid long term and short term disability and more.