Been looking for a career where you can have a meaningful impact?
Want to be part of an energetic and responsible team of creative professionals?
We are a premier cushion foam fabricator looking for an experienced Plant Manager to lead, develop and implement an efficient operation.
• As the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of this plant.
• Company has a strong brand presence in the marketplace.
• Team building type of atmosphere as opposed to dictatorship. It's a lot more fun to work in a team environment – and more fun to build teams as opposed to beat people down.
• Outstanding benefits and incentives.
POSITION SUMMARY: We are seeking A TEAM-BASED, people-oriented Plant Manager with proven experience managing a world-class Cushion Foam Fabricator environment. You will lead our plant operations as a COACH, MENTOR your team of managers to drive continuous improvement in the plants as you take them to new levels of productivity. We are not looking for dictatorial "Top-Down" managers looking for a "I say, you do" type of responsibility. We are looking for a professional manager who can garner a team consensus, then eliminate all the roadblocks to assure the success for each member on the team. If you are the type of person who describes your success in terms of what your teams have accomplished, that's a fit. If you describe your accomplishments by what YOU did, you are likely not the person for this job.
Responsibilities: First and foremost, the Plant Manager will lead by example, furthering a Team-Based management philosophy and mentoring the staff so that they develop fully, and they perpetuate the team and people-based management style to each operation.
• In consensus with his team, the Plant Manager will ensure that metrics (measurement goals) for all critical areas (productivity, scrap, improvement, profits, output, etc.) are established, and will then work closely to ensure each member of the team is accountable to achieve or exceed these goals.
• The Plant Manager will assume responsibility for safety, productivity, staffing, utilization, scrap, and any other key areas.
• Ensure that your teams understand that continuous improvement is a way of life in the operations and that constantly improving metrics in key areas is expected as part of the plant culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary based on experience and proven accomplishments
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• And more